Join The Chamber and fellow Chamber members at our upcoming Membership Breakfast sponsored by Commerce Bank featuring KU Athletic Director, Travis Goff! At this event, we'll also honor the KU Memorial Union's 50th Anniversary as Chamber members!
Thursday, September 16
8:30am Guest Arrival/Breakfast Buffet Open
9:00am Program Begins
10:00am Program Ends
Travis Goff, named a Next Up honoree by CollegeAD in 2018 and one of Sports Business Journal’s “Power Players in College Sports” in 2019, was named Athletic Director at the University of Kansas by Chancellor Douglas Girod on April 5, 2021.
A Kansas graduate with deep roots in his home state, Goff, a seasoned college athletics administrator and program builder who prioritizes relationships with student-athletes, staff, alums and fans, returns to his alma mater to lead the Jayhawk athletic department.
Goff arrives back at Kansas from Northwestern, where he has served as Deputy Athletic Director/Assistant Vice President for the Wildcats since 2012. Some of the department’s notable accomplishments during his time as an administrative leader there include:
- More than $400 million in new and renovated facilities
- Total fundraising of $460 million to Athletics
- Transformation of sports programs through budget growth and a commitment to passionate, committed and high-character leaders as coaches
- Bolstering on-campus partnerships and exceptional engagement with alumni and fans
- Setting new milestones for success in the classroom, in the community and in competition
Date and Time
Thursday Sep 16, 2021
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM CDT
KU Memorial Union, Main Ballroom
1301 Jayhawk Blvd
PARKING - Guests are encouraged to utilize the adjacent parking garage.
$30.00 per person
$40.00 per person