What is an Envoy?!
1. Our Envoy committee represents The Chamber in the community.
2. Envoys support local businesses and non-profits and encourage others to do the same.
3. Envoy members attend ribbon cuttings, business after hours, and other Chamber events!
4. This group welcomes new Chamber members and serves as ambassadors for our organization to the business community and the Lawrence community as a whole.
5. Envoys get weekly emails including last minute reminders for events, upcoming event agendas, and more!
Who Can Join?!
Any employee of a Chamber member business can join the Envoy Committee! It’s a free benefit to members, with the option to purchase an Envoy name tag for a small fee.
Special thanks to our Envoy Agenda sponsor, Holman Needle & Ink and to our 2023 Envoy Tri-Chairs, Secily Reese at Envista Credit Union, Audra Fussell at Truity Credit Union and Todd Chapple at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Kansas!
Envoy Monthly Meeting: 2023
Date and Time
Wednesday Oct 4, 2023
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CDT
1st Wednesday of each month from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Check back as we have a new location every month!
Envoy Meetings are free to attend for Chamber members and guests!